NOTE: Absolutely no doubt about it, the "Daniel's Timeline" series seems to have become THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT watershed revelation for us here in 2009 where we are with what we have today! Personally, I think that the man responsible for it makes a strong case, and that when you couple his findings with that of a few other independent, notable researchers and scholars (like Pastor Mark Biltz and David Flynn amongst others) it becomes clear that the truth is being revealed with greater frequency and intensity, and that's not a coincidence. The Daniel 12:4 "unsealing" anyone? Consequently, wait until you see yet another group of stunning revelations that point to the beginning of the end being within our immediate and near future. I pray that Christians worldwide will begin to take notice of this serious presentation - - especially those Christians who have refused to give Biblical prophecy a single thought - - instead of splitting hairs. I'm sorry to come across as being "harsh," but it's time to take off the blinders once and for all. I realize that times are tough enough without having to add thoughts about the last days and the beginning of Daniel's 70th Week being literally months away to the mix, but what's the alternative? Continuing to bury your head in the sand by ignoring the truth in something that right now seems plain as day? That's blatantly irresponsible and behavior not conducive to being a true Christian. If you're a Christian like you say you are then you should know what's in store for those who aren't living a life with our Lord and Savior, who aren't actively seeking Jesus' return and praying for it, who would rather call someone like me names and dismiss me entirely. Friends, life is about to get tougher in ways many can't even fathom! My sincere hope is that by being as blunt as possible about this you'll clearly understand that it's time to choose once and for all. Will it be God or the life you want and think you deserve? Don't be foolish! Examine the following for yourself in a serious, intellectual manner. Take your thoughts and feelings to the Lord in prayer and watch Him sort it out for you. Then be sure to plan for the inevitable and begin sounding the alarm to your family and friends and anyone else who will listen.
I wasn't planning on writing a commentary on the "Daniel's Timeline" series as a Part 3, but there were a few things that many astute community members shared in the Comments Section that bears discussion. Likewise, I came upon a few ideas and thoughts of my own that may be connected.
First, if you haven't already, please take the time to familiarize yourself with the first two parts of this series to help establish a firm foundation:
Daniel's Timeline (Part 1)
Daniel's Timeline (Part 2)
Those first two parts were free from any commentary from me. Instead, I simply wanted to share the findings contained within this one man's study. The presentation was brought to us back in 2005. What is "Daniel's Timeline" exactly? In the simplest terms, the prophecies in Daniel give the EXACT year sequence of Daniel's 70th Week and the Tribulation/Great Tribulation. Applying the other prophecy reveals the years. Daniel’s Seven Year Prophetic Week begins in 2010, the Midst of the Week is in the Spring of 2013, and the end of the Week is in the Fall of 2016 at the Feast of Trumpets, the Last Trump.
These conclusions were drawn from the belief in observing and keeping the Feasts of the Lord (the prophetic blueprint to God's plan). The Lord Himself fulfilled the first 4 - - Passover (His death); Unleavened Bread (His burial); First Fruits (His resurrection); and Feast of Weeks called Pentecost in the Christian community (the Holy Ghost given). His return will fulfill the 3 remaining Feasts in a 100 fold measure - - The Feast of Trumpets (the Last Trump), the Day of Atonement (Judgment), and the Feast of Tabernacles (the Wedding Feast).
Just as the Fourth Commandment states, that ministry also strongly believes in remembering the Sabbath Day to keep it holy. God said this is for a sign between Him and the children of Israel forever. Therefore, all who believe in this same God, are they not as branches both natural and grafted to the same tree becoming joint heirs with Israel (they ask)? Then as joint heirs of the inheritance, should not all branches, whether grafted or not, also keep the same sign that God has commanded for those who are His? According to the God's Word, the answer is an emphatic yes! See Exodus 12:49, Leviticus 24:22, and Numbers 15:16.
That certainly casts this week's series on Noah's Prophecy in a whole new light now doesn't it!?! I'm convinced that it's not a mere coincidence that I was drawn to studying and writing about an ancient prophecy I had never heard of (or even knew existed) until just a few days ago! Perhaps it was to put me in the right frame of mind and/or set the stage for this column.
Keep in mind that this isn't my research (in other words, I'm not the one who "discovered" this new understanding of the interpretation or timing of Daniel's 70th Week and the Tribulation/Great Tribulation), and I'm just someone who's found it to be the most compelling and air-tight case to date, and I wanted to just share my excitement with the rest of you.
That being said, Part 3 is the part of this entire presentation that is my own unique interpretation of something I've been looking at closely since becoming aware of all of this myself. If nothing else, hopefully, this can provide us with another key piece to this puzzle. I'm not entirely sure that I'm making any definitive assessments here, but I am sure that I'm reporting my observations for all of you to consider.
First, allow me to quickly recap some of the perceptive rationalizations made by some of you:
* "It's also amazing that almost everybody has always used the May 14, 1948 date, but that was not 'the commandment to restore' date, that was just the date Israel decided to use to commemorate the birth of their country. That's a big oversight I think alot of people have missed! Armageddon Thru To You
* In response to my comment that "There is proof that we should know, but He is not just going to plainly spell it out lest the wicked should understand," one reader pointed out that there is strong Biblical support for this. In his Olivet Discourse, the answer Jesus Christ gave to his disciples when he was asked why he spoke the way he did (in parables, etc.) in Matthew 13:10-16 could have easily been paraphrased more clearly as "so that the damned won't get it" or "lest the wicked understand." Armageddon Thru To You
* Unworthy1 had a question about the 70 weeks prophecy. "It does not look like the part where it says 'the Messiah will be cut off' has been explained as it relates to our days. How will (might) this happen in the next year or so? I contacted Dewey at Daniel'sTimeline.com and asked him the question I posed you. In short, he said that that verse speaks of the cutting off of the covenant. The antichrist confirms a covenant with many for seven years and sets out to destroy the people of God's covenant. Many 'of the body of Christ' will be 'cut off' from the head. The apostasy, the falling away, the breaking of the covenant - cut off. Makes sense..."
* "Daniel's Timeline may also be a dual prophecy. When calculated the way Sir Robert Anderson did it, it comes out to the EXACT DAY of Christ's triumphal entry! When you calculate it the way it's mentioned in the Daniel's Timeline video series (which seems more scripturally sound) it takes us to the EXACT DAY of his Second Coming! It confirms the Scripture (Isaiah 46:10) one of the videos cited about God saying 'Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.' It's amazing!" Armageddon Thru To You
* "If you have not watched Perry Stone's Manafest program #435 called: The Prophetic Significance of the Ingathering of the 7 Fruits. it's worth a view." Late Night Lisa
* "Now if we could only verify and reconcile the 6,000 years with the birth or death of Adam to 2017.Wow, I just found out that a pastor has in fact calculated the 6,000 years based on genealogies and other time benchmarks found in the bible and if this guy's analysis is correct, it matches up exactly with the Daniel's Timeline video series. The link is here. I also recommend watching his videos here because there is at least one or more golden nuggets of information in each of them that I had not heard before." Armageddon Thru To You
When the discovery and reconciliation of the above points was made it only confirmed the fantastic assertions made in the "Daniel's Timeline" series. Yet, my heart skipped a beat when I read one comment in particular.
It has to do with a verse in Daniel that I seem to keep wrestling with ever since first examining it many months ago. The fact that it had resurfaced here in connection to this most remarkable revelation of truth had me fixated - - obsessed really - - with trying to decipher the reason (if any).
That verse? Daniel 9:27. Looks like this 3-part series just became a 4-parter!
Fallen Angels, Nephilim, And The Shem
Noah's Prophecy (Shem And Japheth)
More On Noah's Prophecy And The Tents Of Shem
What We're Praying/Talking About
Our faith in action, or our small contribution in trying to apply what we're taught in Hebrews 5-6 and James 2:17-26 for the benefit of our dear brothers and sisters within the Body of Christ...
Look Up Fellowship Media [LUFM]
Fair Use Statement
This is a personal blog, but I've been told that I need to include a formal statement of this nature. So, here goes. This website may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of cultural, economic, environmental, human rights, political, religious, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml”. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond "fair use," then you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.